Zindigi is a product of JS Bank Limited (“Zindigi”) with which JS Bank Limited aims to offer financial services through digital channels. This Privacy Statement relates solely to information supplied by you on this website.
Your Personal Information
Zindigi respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely. Any personal information provided by you to Zindigi through this website will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested at this website and for other related purposes which may include updating and enhancing Zindigi’s records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit worthiness and assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you, for crime/fraud prevention and debt collection purposes, for purposes required by law or regulations, and to plan, conduct and monitor Zindigi’s business. The information collected from you by Zindigi will be valuable in improving the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customers. If you are providing your details in connection with an application for employment, please refer to our Privacy Statement – HR Portal (Job Application) which will be displayed when you apply (Visit our ‘Careers’ page). This Policy will not alter or affect any information otherwise provided by you to Zindigi. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your details will not be revealed by Zindigi to any external body, unless Zindigi has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- Other Branches or Companies in the JS Group.
- Any regulatory, supervisory, governmental, or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over Zindigi.
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider, professional adviser or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Zindigi.
- Credit reference agencies and, in the event of default, debt collection agencies.
- Any actual or potential participant or sub-participant in, assignee or transferee of, any of the Zindigi ‘s rights and/or obligations in relation to you.
- Any financial institution with which Zindigi has or proposes to have dealings.
Zindigi will ensure that parties to whom your details are transferred treat your information securely and confidentially. We may, if it is necessary to perform our contract with you, transfer your information to any of our Group or suppliers, and by providing details to Zindigi via this website you are deemed to consent to all such transfers by us. Information held about you is retained as long as the purpose for which the information was collected continues. The information is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, or accounting requirements or to protect Zindigi’s interests. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and login password you hold
- Allow us to recognize the PC you are using when you return to our website so that we can understand your interest in our website and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests (This type of cookie may be stored permanently on your PC but does not contain any information that can identify you personally.)
- Identify you after you have logged in by storing a temporary reference number in the cookie so that our web server can conduct a dialogue with you while simultaneously dealing with other customers. (Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off or close down your browser when these types of cookies are normally deleted. No other information is stored in this type of cookie.)
- Allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter that information.
- Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our online services;
- Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymous) which helps us to improve the structure and content of our website.
- Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give the information to our server. Most Internet browser software allows the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen.
In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and, in certain circumstances, to prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities, Zindigi reserves the right to monitor all internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of its domains.
In providing your telephone, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address or similar details, you agree that Zindigi may contact you by these methods to keep you informed about Zindigi products and services or for any other reason. Zindigi reserves the right to amend its prevailing Data Protection and Privacy Statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this website. This Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on Zindigi in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party.